Syracuse football recruiting: 2017 OL Dakota Davis commits to Orange
Class of 2017 offensive lineman Dakota Davis committed to Syracuse on Friday, he announced in a tweet. Scout.com first reported the news.
The Glenelg (Maryland) High School product is ranked with two stars by Scout and unranked by 247sports.com. He picked Syracuse over offers from Connecticut, Ohio and Old Dominion, amongst others.
According to his Hudl.com profile, Davis — 6 feet 5 inches, 310 pounds — runs a 5.50 40-yard dash. He also bench presses 300 pounds and squats 435.
Davis is the seventh commit to the Syracuse’s 2017 recruiting class, and the fourth commit in the past week. He’s also the first offensive lineman in Syracuse’s class.
You can track the entire Class of 2017 here.
Here is Davis’s junior year Hudl highlight tape.
Published on June 24, 2016 at 12:14 pm
- Syracuse football recruiting: Track the Class of 2017
- Tommy DeVito, Syracuse football QB commit, named to Elite 11 Final Group
- Class of 2017 3-star wide receiver Joshua Palmer commits to Syracuse
- Syracuse football recruiting: Class of 2017 wide receiver Nykeim Johnson commits to the Orange
- Class of 2017 linebacker Tyrell Richards commits to Syracuse