Syracuse football recruiting: 2017 running back Allen Stritzinger becomes 7th commit in 9 days
Class of 2017 running back Allen Stritzinger verbally committed to Syracuse on Sunday evening, he announced via Twitter.
Stritzinger is the seventh player to commit to SU in the last nine days. He is ranked with three stars by Scout, Rivals.com and 247Sports.com’s composite rankings.
— Allen Stritzinger (@Stay_Winnin_) June 26, 2016
The De La Salle Collegiate (Michigan) High School product plays both running back and cornerback, but has been recruited to play running back for the Orange and his primary recruiter was running backs coach Mike Hart, per Scout.
The 6-foot, 183-pound Stritzinger chose Syracuse over offers from Michigan and Cincinnati among others. He also had offers from Western Michigan, Hart’s former school, and Bowling Green, where much of SU’s new coaching staff previously coached.
Stritzinger is the first running back commit in Syracuse’s 2017 class.
Track the rest of the class, here.
— Dino Babers (@CoachBabersCuse) June 26, 2016
Vacation just got a lot more relaxing !!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
— Mike Hart (@MHart2032) June 27, 2016
Published on June 26, 2016 at 8:07 pm
- Syracuse football recruiting: Track the Class of 2017
- Syracuse football reportedly hires former Onondaga Central High School RB Mike Hart as running backs coach
- Syracuse football recruiting: 2017 WR Cameron Jordan commits to SU
- Syracuse football recruiting: 2017 ATH Eric Coley, son of D-Line coach Vinson Reynolds, commits to SU
- Syracuse football recruiting: 2017 OL Dakota Davis commits to Orange