Syracuse football recruiting: 2017 WR Cameron Jordan commits to SU
Class of 2017 wide receiver Cameron Jordan has committed to Syracuse, he announced on Twitter, becoming the sixth player in his class to commit to SU in the last nine days. Scout.com first reported the news.
Committed to Syracuse University!!🍊🍊 pic.twitter.com/8nYVezPKJD
— Cameron Jordan (@Cam_J1) June 26, 2016
Prior to the flurry of commitments in the last week-plus, the Orange had just three commits in the class. He’s also the fourth 2017 wide receiver to commit to SU.
Jordan, a 6-foot-4, 187-pound receiver from Half Hollow Hills West (New York) High School, is not ranked by Scout, 247Sports.com or Rivals.com, but received offers from two other Atlantic Coast Conference schools in Boston College and Wake Forest.
— Sean Lewis (@TheOC_CoachLew) June 26, 2016
He caught 29 passes for 854 yards and 14 touchdowns last season, according to the junior year highlight video on his Hudl.com page.
Jordan runs a 4.51 40-yard dash, as is verified in his Hudl.com profile, and has a 40-inch vertical.
Published on June 26, 2016 at 11:58 am
- Syracuse football recruiting: 2017 ATH Eric Coley, son of D-Line coach Vinson Reynolds, commits to SU
- Syracuse football recruiting: 2017 OL Dakota Davis commits to Orange
- Class of 2017 3-star wide receiver Joshua Palmer commits to Syracuse
- Syracuse football recruiting: Class of 2017 wide receiver Nykeim Johnson commits to the Orange
- Class of 2017 linebacker Tyrell Richards commits to Syracuse